Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lake Merritt

I think everybody knows this lake in the Bay Area. It's a middle size lake . It's not so big , but it gives

everyone peace. Maybe it will help you when we are upset by running or walking around it. When I first got to the

lake, I felt very comfortable by this fascicatin view. There are a lot of big trees, the grass is green , and there are

many birds, duck, geese, and seagulls, etc. This view makes me feel very peaceful, because I lived in a big city

in China before I immigrated to America. It was hard to find this kind of view of my city , you know? So, when

I am upset or sad, I will definiely run around this lake . It will help me think, and sove my problems.

I like Lake Merritt very much , and I hope it will keep this view all my life........

No comments: